Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm tired

Up early
Bowling practice
Soccer game
Another soccer game
End of the season soccer party
Clean house
Make dinner
Shop for birthday party
Make three (yes 3) birthday cakes

In between, drop kids off, pick kids up, swap kids out, bring home some extra kids, change diapers, give kids bathes, put kids to bed.

Whew, I'm tired. Really, really tired.

Can I just mention that I love my baby. Not because she's the sweetest most precious thing ever (she is) but because she SLEEPS. She sleeps WELL. On a schedule. For a long time. She goes to bed at 8pm. She sleeps until 8:30 am. She loves her bed, sometimes she giggles when I put her there. She never wakes up at night.
Oh, if only the rest of them would get with the program.....

**************************************************************************************



This is what Rosie does while we bowl. Undresses. Why yes she is in her pajamas. Have I mentioned that bowling is really early in the morning. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment