Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween preview

The kids dressed up for a party at the library yesterday, Rosie is a Halloween clown, Betsy is Dorothy, Leah is a country singer, Emma is a Japanese girl and Jamie is too old to dress up for story time;). They had a lot of fun, Rosie LOVES story time, we always have to sit in the very front so she has room to get up and act along with the puppets. I must have the only kids in the world though who complain about having too much junk and not enough "real food" at a party!




Today was yucky and rainy so I tried to stay home and get busy on swapping out the kids summer clothes for winter clothes. I got all of the summer things put away but didn't really finish  getting out the winter stuff and washing it up, so now they have NO clothes in their drawers. I guess I'll either get really motivated or let them lay around in their pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment