Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's Up?

I haven't caught up in a few days because I've been busy, busy.
Leah had her last soccer game of the season and her team is the Championship team. They made more goals in some games than the other teams made in the entire season. Their team will be featured in our local paper.
Congratulations, Leah!
 Beth had a new dance class on Tuesday and Mahaley has one on Monday and Tuesday and I spent half of Tuesday searching for new dance shoes. I haven't found the "right" ones yet because we don't exactly live in a huge city with lots of shopping choices so they had to make do with the not so right ones from Payless.
 Rosie had speech yesterday. She frustrates me because she is a great imitator so she will try to copy almost any sound or word but she doesn't actually use the words that she can say. She said water and a couple of other words for Miss Andrea last session and hasn't said them since, but she has started to use hi, bye, more, yes and no. I kinda wish she had waited awhile to learn no:).
 I took Mahaley to her GI doctor today. It took over six hours, most of it driving and I HATE to drive and I REALLY HATE driving on the interstate. We have decided to move ahead with an endoscopy to try and find out what her stomach issues are all about. We will do it at Children's Hospital since she will need to be under anesthesia. Hopefully we will get some answers.



Leah and her friend "B" celebrate a great season



Rosie peeks under the door to watch the girls dance, I think we have a future ballerina here.


No comments:

Post a Comment