Friday, November 19, 2010

We're Baaaack

Ok we didn't actually go anywhere but a storm did knock out our internet for a few days. It was really a blessing in disguise because we got all new lines which totally improved our signal, Yay!
 Besides I really needed a few days with no contact from the outside world to recover from our weekend trip to Chuckie Cheese. I swear that place is like purgatory for parents. I know some people like it but there is obviously something WRONG with those people. I mean seriously, two hundred kids, loud music, flashing lights, lousy food, it's horrible. And don't even get me started on the "turn your hundred dollars worth of tickets into sixty cents worth of plastic crap" counter. If you've never been get down on your knees and thank the parenting gods. If you have then I know you would love to never go again so I've thought up a few ways to avoid it.

1) If your kids have never been then you can pretend like there's not one in your state. (eventually though  they will get invited to a birthday party and then you have to pretend like " they must have just built one here")

2) Tell them it's like the circus and "it's not in town yet"

3)Tell them that the people who own it are mean and only let in kids under age....(fill in the blank with your 
kid's age)

4) Tell them the police shut them down for having too many people inside

5) Call and report them for having too many people inside (I'm positive they go over legal capacity every Saturday and that can't be safe, right?)

6) If all else fails offer your kids something better (like a brand new Wii , you will probably save money)

If you're one of those  people who enjoys being tortured spending that kind of quality time with your kids then I apologize for any offense. After all I don't want to upset the crazy Chuckie worshippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment