Thursday, November 11, 2010

Doctors, doctors, doctors

We've spent the past few days catching up on checkups and things. I'm trying to cram in everything I can on this year's insurance. Rosie went to have her ears checked. They're looking good so for now we are still postponing new ear tubes. I took all of the kids and myself to the eye doctor. They won't schedule us all in one day so it took several days. Mahaley and Leah needed reading glasses. Mahaley is THRILLED. She has wanted glasses for years, apparently they are the new "IN" thing. Emma was so disappointed not to need glasses that I finally had to promise to buy her frames with clear glass. Mahaley got hers already but mine and Leah's will take a few days, we have special eyes.



Mahaley's new look.

Sydney came over yesterday and stayed the night. She is so funny. She pretends to stab herself and die. I know that sounds more disturbing than cute but trust me it's hilarious:) I didn't get a picture of that because my camera totally sucks. (Santa, are you listening?) But here are some cute ones anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment