Thursday, January 27, 2011

We love mail!

My kids really do love mail, they fight over who gets to check the mailbox and if ever something arrives for one of them it is like Christmas morning. So you can imagine how excited they were when we got packages today.
Now imagine their dismay when it turned out to be school books and clothes.





The clothes were for Emma and Leah so they got over being disappointed pretty quickly.( well sort of, Leah still doesn't look too happy)

I got a great deal on these clothes at Lands End. Two pairs of jeans and four dresses and skirts. I got them all on clearance and then had an additional coupon for 30% off plus free shipping. I ended up getting the skirts for around $3.50. I love a good deal! When my girls were smaller they thought clearance was an actual store. They used to say " Mama, will you buy that for me at clearance".

Here are some cute pictures of my other girls:


Beautiful Betsy


Mahaley hates this pic, but I think she's adorable.
Rosie's "surprised" face, totally fake.

1 comment:

  1. Keys to... rock! I love them for my daughter who does them for math!

    ReplyDelete