Tuesday, January 4, 2011

R.I.P

I took down our Christmas tree today and in my world that means the holiday are officially over. Goodbye 2010!  Also goodbye to my overworked, under appreciated van . I think it has gone to automotive heaven. I took my sister, Kim, to her neurologist's today and on the way home it blew a gasket or cracked a block or lost its head or something like that. We had to walk the rest of the way home, in the cold, after my poor sister got a bunch of needles poked into her head, ON HER BIRTHDAY. I'm so sorry Kim, Happy Birthday anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting today!

    Do you have a camera already?

    If you are going to get one start with the Canon T1i - you won't outgrow it for a very long time and worth the investment!!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete