Tuesday, March 22, 2011

P.I.N.

 Pregnancy induced narcolepsy. C. Jane writes about it here. Yeah, I have that. This week I have managed to forget girl scouts, Chris's doctor's appointment, Jamie's art class, dress up story time, and to start dinner, TWICE. I also forgot to sign the check for my water bill and they sent me a nasty letter and I still forgot to go give them a new one so tomorrow I will probably have no water. Every time I get still for ten seconds I fall asleep and then when I wake up I can't remember what time it is or what I'm supposed to do that day.
 On the plus side I'm almost through my first trimester and have had NO morning sickness at all! Yay!! This is a very big deal because I have often had such bad nausea that I have lost weight and generally have felt like I've been poisoned. With my first pregnancy I lost so much weight that I weighed less when I went into labor than I did when I got pregnant.

Here are a few cute pics I took last week when I could still stay awake till bedtime.




I was however too tired to say no to ice cream and a movie.

1 comment:

  1. When I got pregnant I also happened to fall asleep often that I forget about the important things I need to do that day. I guess it must be the hormones.:-) Lucky for you to have no morning sickness in your pregnancy today. With all my pregnancies before, I always have one.:-) Cute picture of your kids by the way.:-)

    ReplyDelete