Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving times 2

Obviously Thanksgiving exhausted me. Eithier that or I'm just a really lazy blogger. I know people with 7, 8, 9 kids who manage to blog every day but somehow I just can't manage to find the time.
 Anyway, for Thanksgiving day we went to my in laws. We had a nice time. Good food, very relaxing but I got no good pictures because my new camera (which I have returned) did this:




It just would not focus and the flash was all screwed up. So I also got no pictures of our Thanksgiving at home the next day. We ate lots more food and I think everyone had a good time. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I like to cook anyway and you don't have to worry about buying the right gift for anybody. Cooking food that people like I can do!

I also have to mention that Jamie had a birthday! He's 13. I can hardly believe it. He is an awesome kid. I'll have to do a whole post on just him to do it proper justice.
                                                                   Before his gift.

                                                      After he got his DSI, I think he was excited.

stupid camera

Wish Mahaley luck, she has some tests tomorrow, including a sedated endoscopy which she is very nervous about. She can't eat AT ALL today and we have to leave a 5 am tomorrow so overall she is not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment